- College course level 100/200
Using problem-based learning and real-world situations, this course teaches you how to apply knowledge in practical and relevant contexts. Our Many Ways learning model feature multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This rich, immersive experience helps you better understand and retain information, for an all-around smarter way to learn.
Sophia’s College Algebra Course helps you build mastery around linear, non-linear, and other mathematical functions that include algebraic, graphic, and numeric properties. Demonstrate the application of these concepts through Sophia’s scenario-based activities designed around real world situations that help you apply this knowledge in both personal and professional settings.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform mathematical functions involving real numbers.
- Apply mathematical concepts to linear equations, inequalities, and series/sequences.
- Apply mathematical concepts to linear representations and systems of linear equations and inequalities.
- Apply mathematical concepts to algebraic expressions and quadratic equations.
- Apply mathematical concepts to functions and non-linear equations.
All courses are offered on a rolling enrollment basis. You choose your own start date and have 60 days to complete each course. However, because the courses are self-paced, you can complete them in fewer than 60 days.
Self-Paced, 60 day completion, free 30 day extension available.
ACE Credit Recommendation
4 College Credits
- Students should successfully complete Advanced Algebra with Financial Applications A/B or Algebra II prior to enrolling in this course.
- Click here to view the Course Syllabus