The ASB Online Academy offers a unique range of engaging courses for students. Some courses are offered in conjunction with a carefully selected group of content providers and others are designed and taught by ASB Online Academy instructors. All courses are offered to students worldwide.
Our self-paced online learning curriculum offers you the opportunity to enhance important digital literacy skills in order to stay current and connected with your child and with your profession.
We offer professional learning experiences which will provide the opportunity to truly challenge yourself to become a highly effective professional with a diverse repertoire of skills.
- 3D Art ModelingCourse Summary This course will introduce you to 3D modeling tools and concepts. Using Blender, a popular open-source 3D modeling package, you will learn the basics of creating shapes, adding textures and lighting, and rendering. By the end of the course, you will have produced a series of increasingly sophisticated projects for your 3D portfolio. […]
- C++ ProgrammingCourse Summary(Grade : 9 – 12) In this introductory course, students learn basic programming concepts through a series of hands-on projects. They also learn about software development careers, the software development process, and industry best practices. Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, students master the building blocks of programming: functions, variables, loops, arrays, and classes. Course […]
- Approaches to Studying ReligionsCourse Description This course introduces you to accounting concepts and principles, financial statements, internal control design, and accounting for partnerships. Course objectives By the end of this course, students will be able to: Investigate the major approaches to studying religion. Identify common elements of religions. Analyze religion’s impact on individuals, society, and the world. Evaluate […]
- Computational Science and Engineering Using JavaCourse Description This course is an introduction to computational science, an interdisciplinary method of scientific inquiry. Students will develop a working knowledge of Java, the most important new computer language to arise in the last decade. Students will also gain experience with the fundamental ideas of calculus and its application in science and engineering. The […]
- College AlgebraGrade College course level 100/200 Course Summary Using problem-based learning and real-world situations, this course teaches you how to apply knowledge in practical and relevant contexts. Our Many Ways learning model feature multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This […]